Digital Content Developer
MindFire Communications is looking for a full-time digital content developer based in Le Claire, IA who will attract and interact with communities online.
The ideal candidate is someone who feels at home in the digital world, can handle a fast-paced work environment and has strong communication and organizational skills.
We’re looking for someone who is inquisitive, a self-starter, a strong writer, digital media-savvy and willing to go above and beyond to deliver high-quality results.
Send your résumé, a compelling cover letter that explains why you should be MindFire’s next digital content developer, along with at least three relevant work samples to Dr. Lynn Manternach at LManternach@MindFireComm.com as soon as possible. No phone calls, please.
MindFire Communications is a full-service, award-winning marketing agency offering brand development, research, creative development, web/interactive development, public relations, and media planning and buying. We have offices in Le Claire and Cedar Rapids.
We’re experts at lighting a fire of brand loyalty in the minds of consumers with smart, creative, research-based communications.
The Digital Content Developer works closely with the social strategist and interactive strategist to help our clients connect with their audience in the digital world. The candidate should have a solid understanding of how social media, email and digital communications work and how to optimize marketing strategies for the online world. This position works on multiple accounts, with a focus on social, digital and interactive clients.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Optimize company pages within each social platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community. You’ll be tasked with joining conversations on behalf of the brand.
- Generate editorial calendars for both social and email marketing.
- Capture and analyze social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then act on the information.
- Develop and execute social ad campaigns, with support from social strategist.
- Monitor clients’ social media advertising performance and budgets.
- Responsible for assisting with all email marketing and lead generation campaigns with support from the interactive strategist.
- Responsible for social and web analytics and providing reports to interactive strategist for analysis.
- Assists with website content development as needed.
- Assists with account project management as needed including internal and client communications, etc.
- Proven work experience as a digital marketer, social media specialist or digital writer for a minimum of one year.
- Solid portfolio of work.
- Journalism, marketing or related degree.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong command of AP Style.
- Comfortable with digital and social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Tik Tok and LinkedIn as part of integrated marketing programs.
- Understanding of web analytics (i.e. Google Analytics) email marketing platforms (i.e. MailChimp) along with marketing automation (i.e. InfusionSoft) beneficial but not required.
- Experience with website CMS (i.e. WordPress) beneficial but not required.
- Functional awareness of major social media monitoring platforms (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.).
- Experience with Google Drive (Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail) and Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Must be able to drive and have reliable transportation.