Are you a talented graphic designer looking for a great agency environment?
We’re looking for a full-time graphic designer with three to five years experience who is creative, detail-oriented and brand-savvy. You’ll work with a collaborative team in a fast-paced, fun and creative environment.
This position requires strong concepting abilities, digital experience and serious attention to detail. Must have a range of skills, equally able to design an award-winning website, a killer logo, a compelling piece of collateral or a click-grabbing digital ad.
MindFire Communications is a full-service award-winning marketing agency offering brand development, research, creative development, web and interactive development, public relations, and media planning and buying.
We’re experts at lighting a fire of brand loyalty in the minds of consumers with smart, creative, research-based communications.
Browse our site for more information about what we do and examples of our work.
- Three to five years of post-college graphic design experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Must be an Adobe Creative Cloud ninja master and proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of editing/customizing HTML, CSS, WordPress, email marketing templates and social media sites
- Ability to think conceptually, creatively and strategically
- Must be detail-oriented and possess noteworthy organizational skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage your time appropriately by adhering to budgets and deadlines while juggling multiple projects
- A do-whatever-it-takes, team player attitude
- Must possess both persuasive verbal skills to effectively explain your design rationale and zen-like composure to accept design direction and feedback
- A strong understanding of website design
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible schedules
- MindFire Volunteer Department – Paid time off to volunteer for a non-profit of your choice
- At least 11 paid holidays, including MindFire Day, which is the Friday before Labor Day weekend. (Who doesn’t love a 4-day weekend?!?)
- Casual dress code
- Generous company contribution for health, vision and dental insurance
- Short-term disability insurance provided
- 401k plan with immediate company match
- Access to corporate discount on Aflac Insurance
- The Inspiration Bar — yes, we have a bar in our office…
Do you think you’re the spark we’ve been looking for?
Send your résumé and a link to your portfolio to Kyle Krier, Senior Design Arsonist: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or drop-ins, please.