Social Media Coordinator
MindFire Communications, a full-service agency located in the Quad Cities area (Le Claire, IA) is looking for a full-time Social Media Coordinator to fuel our clients’ brands online.
Our perfect candidate has 360-degree capabilities: someone who can think strategically and is also well-versed in the nitty gritty social media platforms – from posting to community management.
As a MindFire Social Media Coordinator, you’ll be working in a fast-moving working environment that requires lots of attention to detail and solid project management skills.
We’re looking for someone who has great communication skills, is inquisitive, a self-starter, a strong writer, social media-savvy and willing to go above and beyond to deliver high-quality results.
MindFire Communications is a full-service, award-winning marketing agency offering brand development, research, creative design, web and interactive programming, public relations, and media planning and buying.
We’re experts at lighting a fire of brand loyalty in the minds of consumers with smart, creative, research-based communications.
- The social media coordinator works closely with the social media manager to generate, edit, publish and analyze content posted to social platforms.
- Work with multiple account teams to create engaging and innovative social media content that will live on a variety of platforms.
- Develop social media editorial calendars and content for clients in a wide range of industries.
- Publish social media content across multiple channels.
- Manage online communities by monitoring social media conversations and crafting appropriate responses to build engagement.
- Work with the interactive team to track and report metrics and trends with strategic analysis and recommendations.
- Stay up to date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and channels.
- At least one year of previous work or internship experience, preferably at an agency.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain the voice/personality of a variety of brands.
- Comfortable with digital and social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn as part of integrated marketing programs.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines.
- Marketing, Journalism or related degree a plus.
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible schedules
- MindFire Volunteer Department – Paid time off to volunteer for a non-profit of your choice
- At least 11 paid holidays, including MindFire Day, which is the Friday before Labor Day (who doesn’t love a 4-day weekend?!?)
- Casual dress code
- Generous company contribution for health, vision and dental insurance
- Short-term disability insurance provided
- 401k plan with immediate company match
- Access to corporate discount on Aflac Insurance
- The Inspiration Bar — yes, we have a bar in our office…
Send your résumé, a compelling cover letter that explains why you should be MindFire’s next social media coordinator, along with three relevant writing samples to Dr. Lynn Manternach at LManternach@MindFireComm.com. No phone calls, please.