MindFire takes home 11 awards at 2011 Addy Award ceremony in Quad Cities
The room was ablaze at the Quad City Advertising Federation Addy Award ceremony recently as the team of MindFire Communications arsonists was awarded a total of 11 Addy awards.
In total, MindFire took home six gold Addy awards, four silver Addy awards and one bronze Addy award.
This marked the second year for a dominant performance by MindFire at the annual awards ceremony. MindFire has won more awards than any other advertising agency for two years running. Last year, MindFire received a total of 13 awards, including the coveted "Best of Show.”
"We constantly strive to create effective, engaging marketing materials for our clients. Winning awards confirms we are doing our job. It’s gratifying to be recognized for our work by a group of our peers,” said Erik Meade, director of client services and co-owner of MindFire Communications. "We’re very proud of our team of arsonists who have put in so much work over the past year.”
- Gold Addy – Sales promotion POP free standing for Mississippi River Distilling Company River Baron Vodka POP display
- Gold Addy – Sales promotion packaging campaign for Mississippi River Distilling Company bottle label designs
- Gold Addy – Collateral materials stationary package for Mississippi River Distilling Company letter head and business card
- Gold Addy – Direct marketing specialty advertising apparel for Mississippi River Distilling Company River Baron Vodka t-shirt
- Gold Addy – Interactive media website (b-to-b) for Mississippi River Distilling Company
- Gold Addy – Advertising agency self promotion mixed multiple media for MindFire’s Tour de Koozie promotion
- Silver Addy – Consumer or trade publication spread for APQS’ George Stolen Fabric ad
- Silver Addy – Vehicle graphic advertising for APQS quilting van wrap
- Silver Addy – Mixed/multiple media consumer (local) for River Baron Vodka mixed media
Silver Addy – Consumer or trade publication (full page) for APQS’ See What we Quilted with this Ad promoting APQS
Bronze Addy – Direct marketing specialty advertising for River Baron and River Rose coaster series
The annual ADDY Awards Gala was hosted by the Quad Cities Advertising Federation. The organization is dedicated to promoting, protecting and advancing the interests of local ad agencies and professionals.